Classroom course or webinar
See Course Days & Registration
- Enhancement of aviation security knowledge
- Hints and tips for your AVSEC activities
- Compliance with legal requirements for AVSEC trainers as outlined in NASP 11.5.6 (“an aviation security instructor shall undergo recurrent training in aviation security once every 3 years”)
- Airline and sub-contracted entities
- In-flight supplier entities
- ANS Provider
- Airport Operator and sub-contracted entities
- Security Manager
- Deputy Security Manager
- Aviation Security Instructors (trainer)
This refresher course provides aviation security managers and trainers (instructors) of Switzerland with the necessary skills to refresh their knowledge in order to be aware of current regulation changes and to attend the mandatory refresher courses as stipulated in NASP. This training course is recognized as AVSEC refresher course, as required by FOCA.
Certified Aviation Security Instructor, Security Manager, Deputy Security Manager CH based
General terms and conditions applicable to training offers
The general terms and conditions for training offers apply to all training offers provided by 2assistU GmbH.