See Course Days & Registration
- Enhancement of aviation security knowledge
- Current information on legal development
- Hints and tips for training development
- Compliance with legal requirements for AVSEC trainers as outlined in NASP 11.5.6 (“an aviation security instructor shall undergo recurrent training in aviation security once every 3 years”)
- In-flight Supplier entities
- ANS Provider
- Airport Operator and sub-contracted entities
- Security Manager
- Deputy Security Manager
- Aviation Security Instructor (trainer)
This refresher course provides aviation security managers and trainers (instructors) of Switzerland with the necessary skills to refresh their knowledge in order to be aware of current regulation changes and to update their instructional methods. This training course is recognized as AVSEC refresher course, as required by FOCA.
Certified Aviation Security Instructor, Security Manager, Deputy Security Manager
General terms and conditions applicable to training offers
The general terms and conditions for training offers apply to all training offers provided by 2assistU GmbH.